2 cups Wheat Flour (Chapati flour)
1/2 tsp Salt
1 tsp Oil
1/4 cup Milk,
1 can Crushed tomato
1 tsp Garlic,
1 tsp Fresh ,
1 tsp Fresh Basil, 2 tsp chopped Parsley,
1/2 tsp salt,
1/4 tsp Pepper (optional)
2 tsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Toppings, Mozzarella / Cheddar Cheese,
Chopped Onion, Mushrooms, Peppers,
Grilled vegetables (or whatever you like)
1) Mix all the ingredients for the dough and knead adding warm water till you have dough with a nice consistency.
2) Place aside and allow to rise for an hour. In a pot heat Olive Oil and add Garlic, Basil, Oregano and Parsley. Saute and then add crushed tomato Allow to simmer.
3) Roll the dough slightly thicker than a Paratha on a Tawa, slightly cook the base Shut off heat and turn the base so that the uncooked side is to the bottom On the cooked side spread the sauce so that the whole base gets a little sauce Make sure not to make the base soggy.
4) Add cheese and toppings. On a very low flame heat the pizza in the Tawa with a lid
5) Serve when the cheese is melted and the toppings are cooked..