|Tomato puree(ground tomato)||3 tblsp|
|Tomato ketchup||1 tblsp|
|Ginger garlic paste||2 tsp|
|Red chilli powder||3/4 – 1 tsp|
|Dhania powder||1 tsp|
|Roasted methi seeds powder or add kasoori methi||1/4 tsp|
|Lemon juice||3/4 tsp|
|Curry leaves||A sprig|
- Thaw paneer,cut into thin strips and keep it immersed in hot water till use. Cut the carrots into diagonal slices and beans too diagonally as shown in the picture.Cut tomato into four,deseed it and cut into thin strips as well.
- Heat pan with oil and temper with the items given under ‘To temper’ table.
- Add the tomato puree,tomato ketchup,red chilli powder,dhania powder,ginger garlic paste and salt.(add kasoori methi at this stage if you are using kasoori methi. Just crush it in between ur palm and add)
- Fry for 2 minutes till the masala gets cooked.Now add the cut carrot,beans,fry for a minute.
- Add 1/4 cup water and cook covered for 4 – 5 minutes.
- The veggies should get cooked as well as it should be crunchy. Add methi seed powder at this stage.
- Add capsicum and tomato and stir well.
- Lastly add Paneer and toss well in high flame.
- Cook for 2 minutes until the curry turns shiny.Add lemon juice and give a toss.
I like to wrap it in thin rolled roties and enjoy!