1) Rice Flower- 1 cup
2) Maida- 1 cup
3) Water- As required
4) Salt – As required
5) Food colure – Yellow- orange ( 1 to 2 drop)
2) Chilly powder -2 teaspoon
3) Turmeric powder- 1 teaspoon
4) Garam Masala powder- 1 teaspoon
5) Salt – As required
6) Oil – 1-2 table spoon
7) Chopped big onion – 2 nos. Chopped Green Chilly – 2-3 nos.
9) Chopped Ginger – 1” piece.
10) Chopped Garlic – 5-6 nos.
11) coriander leaves- as required
Mix flour, salt and water together to make a soft dough like chappathy dough.and keep aside.
Hot oil in a pan and sauté, ginger, garlic, green chilly one by one once it’s done add chopped onion till transparent then add chilly powder, turmeric and garam masala powder finally add your choice of meat and cook the same in a slow fire until it’s done.
Take a small portion of dough and roll it with your hands or use a chapathy roller to form a shape and put the filling inside the dough and make a shape of a carrot and fry it in hot oil, finally insert the coriander leaves in the top of the fried carrot to get the look of an original carrot.
serve with ketch up or chilli sauce .